Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Turning into a big girl

As most of you know, I officially got the job at Deseret Book! I'm completely thrilled about it. I got my apron the other day and tomorrow I will work a full day. I'm really excited about it! I can't wait to see what this step in my life has in store for me.
In my cute apron! (I call it my big girl job).
Yesterday when I looked at this picture I realized I've changed. At first I couldn't figure it out, but while I was in therapy tonight I realized what it was. Which brings me to some news. It was discussed tonight in therapy that I'll most likely have one more session and I will be done till I submit my papers. He even suggested that we might be able to submit my papers a little early then I was planning. As my therapist said these words I'm pretty sure I almost died. (Don't get to excited). The words that followed were no. It was weird sitting there being told what I've wanted to hear for months. Recently I've thought about if I were to submit early would I? And I told myself no, I don't think I'm ready and I feel that there are still a couple things I need to do before I submit. 
To say the least it's a very odd feeling. I would have never thought I would turn down putting my papers back in early. As I look at this picture of me I realize I have changed. I'm completely relaying on the Lord. I don't make a judgement call till I've prayed, read my scriptures and truly know that the choice I will make is the best one for me. This does not come over night, comes from a lot of practice, patience, and crying. Okay the crying might only be me. 
Here's my preparing missionary side coming in... Ha if you are searching for anything that I am describing or simply want to know more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Please please go look at our website and get in contact with some missionaries! Click here to find out more! :) Don't be shy. 
As for right now, I'm going to just keep going. Anything can happen these next 88 days (this is when I hope to resubmit so that I get my call back on my 21st birthday). I'm open for anything! 
Like I told Elder Danner in this weeks email. The Lord has the most perfect timing. I have no doubt about it, hence why I'm still waiting. Because I know and have a feeling that something is going to happen.  
By the way I GRADUATED WITH MY ASSOCIATE!!!!! YES I PASSES ALL MY CLASSES! 
Pretty dang proud of myself to say the least. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week. And don't be afraid to send me an email or comment and we can chat about anything! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment